dragonflamesmediadragonflamesmedia

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats 7 Fans

Butthole Cactus Butthole Cactus

Nice game. Fluid controls, good theme and well thought out.... except the B in buthole.

StuffBySpencer responds:

yeah, I really balls'd that one up, didn't I? I'm not too happy with how I drew the 'B' in the title, it ends up looking more like a 'C'. I think the one in the thumbnail turned out a lot better.

Anyways, thanks for the feedback and I'm very happy you enjoyed it :) Thanks for playing!

Saucy Devil Gordon 2 Saucy Devil Gordon 2

Pretty good, but highly immoral

Carlos and the Dark Order Mystery Carlos and the Dark Order Mystery

awesome twist ending!

Escape Ghost Ship Escape Ghost Ship

awesome as usual

Pussymon: Episode 17 Pussymon: Episode 17

I'm excited to see the up-coming games!

SP3KTR3-X responds:

Thanks man, glad you like it. There's much more to come. Keep an eye on next updates.

We Become What We Behold We Become What We Behold

this is an awesome game and a great lesson, however, I fear that you lost a great potential of how a flood of positive influence can help go the opposing way. Einstein's rule of 16

Midnight Cinema Midnight Cinema

haha this is awesome! And I hope everyone takes a minute to go watch the behind the scenes bonus after the game (option right)! Death Tiger0 really put a lot of effort in giving us the must-know highlights of this game's creations ;)

Wickebine Kigyouden Wickebine Kigyouden

this was an awesome game! finally finished it, although not with every item, :(

Anyways, I hope to enjoy another game like this one real soon. Perhaps one like your april fools one promised to be?

Escape Dark Hotel Escape Dark Hotel

Fun as always... It must be wicked going through abandoned houses with you...

On a side note, part of me wondered how pissed your viewers would be if one puzzle was to use the map as kindling in the fireplace.... hahaha

selfdefiant responds:

Now that is a great idea!!!!

ClimbTheMountain ClimbTheMountain

pretty nice but a bit glitchy. I got all the shards on level 2, but it said "one shard left" and I couldn't continue. Also, your cat walk cycle programming does need a little work, since quick flips creates a reverse drag